15.4.09

DISCLAIMER

"All experience is preceded my mind,
Led by mind,
Made by mind.
Speak or act with a peaceful mind,
And happiness follows
Like a never departing shadow."
-Yamaka II

I know, I know...everyone tells me I'm not one for disclaimers. I just say what I want to say, and everyone else can filter through what they want to hear. That's the kind of person I am, right?

Wrong, I hope.

I don't want any reader to think that I am trying to come from a place of all-knowing sages that bestow their wisdom on me during their lunch break. That couldn't be farther from the truth. All I know are subjective ideas, things I have been taught, and things that come to me in meditation. I know no truths, and adhere to no false pretenses of truth. It's outside me, and I'm merely trying to understand.

So, I don't mean to offend. I state observations, and I may seem harsh, but I'm only being true to my opinions, which can be altered as well. I don't know any more than you do, but we can both learn from each other. So if I say something you disagree with, comment! I will be more than happy to start an intelligent conversation about whatever. I have some pretty out there ideas for some people, so I am looking forward to some in-depth chatter.

For now,

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment